Important Information for Foreign Students

Information for foreign students who have stayed in Latvia in Covid- 19 distribution conditions and are studying remotely. If you are currently in Latvia and left without means of living, then you can be assisted by the social service agency of the local government with which you have declared your stay  (where you are staying). 

Please Contact Social Service Agencies. It is important that the student’s place of residence is declared in a local municipality and has a temporary residence permit (TRP) in Latvia.

If you have any additional problems, please contact the TSI Study Department.

contact us

raksti mums