To keep up with new customer demands, technologies and environmental goals, the transport sector is increasingly turning to automation to deliver sustainable, affordable, and accessible mobility services. This is transforming labour requirements, demanding new skills and competencies. As a result, mobility stakeholders must be able to understand and prepare for these changes.
We invite you to join the 3rd We-Transform Stakeholder Forum workshop on June 15, 2022, at the Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI), in Riga – Latvia and exchange experience and knowledge with other stakeholders and learn from other sectors transitions!
WE-TRANSFORM is a collective intelligence project that gathers stakeholders from many industries and research centers to share their knowledge and experience, contributing concretely to the set of recommended actions towards European Commission.
The thematic areas of the forum
- Governance of Transition
- Common skills to develop between same-level workers in different sectors of the transport industry
- Minimisation of exclusion processes in the reskilling of the workforce
- Platforms for gig workers: implications on jobs production
- The role of local and regional authorities
- Role of workers in Automated Public Transport Settings
- Regulation of transition in the view of collective bargaining
- Automation and sustainability
The description of thematic areas here. The event will be held in English.