The TSI’s Centre of Innovation and Entrepreneurship “iDEAHUB” announces the application for the innovation project competition!
iDEAHUB in partnership with TSI has launched the 4th innovation project application competition! The aim of the iDEAHUB is to promote the implementation of youth innovation applications, which develops their innovation capacity and entrepreneurship skills, solves problems important to the society or its part, strengthens cooperation of universities and students with entrepreneurs and attracts private funding for the implementation of the Student Innovation Programme.
We invite any youth at any university, high school, vocational school or college to apply for the project and develop new technologies, whether physical or digital. Moreover, we are also open to new collaborative projects from the industry!
With the iDEAHUB you will:
- receive funding for developing your idea (up to EUR 11 000)
- get a EUR 200 scholarship for 6 months for each team member
- enjoy training & workshops
- opportunity to win a prize worth up to EUR 5000
How to apply?
- We invite you to get acquainted with the OPEN CALL DOCUMENTS
- Choose an innovation idea from the Idea Bank or offer your own idea
- Submit filled documents via email firstname.lastname@example.org
All information about the iDEAHUB project can be found here. Do not hesitate to reach us – iDEAHUB team will be happy to answer any questions regarding the project!
iDEAHUB activities supported withing European Regional Development Fund project “Transport and Telecommunication Institute Innovation Grants for Students” / iDEAHUB (project ID No 188.8.131.52/21/A/006).