We offer exciting lessons for high school students. We want to educate and excite pupils in the exact and technical sciences, as well as introduce them to the necessary management skills and new self-development opportunities that will help them choose a profession in their future career. Offered lesson topics in the 2023/2024 academic year:
IT & Robotics
- Introduction to Game Theory
- Introduction to Formal Systems
- Computer Vision Problems and Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence: Past, Present and Future
- Software Development in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
Career, Business and Logistics
- Current Business Trends
- Business Valuation Methods
- Digitalisation in Modern Supply Chains
- Where and How Will You Earn Money in the Future?
- Being an Innovative Youngster: Exploring IT, Creativity, and Entrepreneurship
- Aviation: Design and Modeling
- Composite materials in Aviation
- Physics and Aviation: Fundamentals of Aircraft Flight
- Physics and Aviation: Fundamentals of Helicopter Flight
- Physics and Aviation: Fundamentals of Ekranoplan Flight
- Physics and aviation: Jet and Propeller Engines – what’s the Difference
- Physics and Aviation: Brief introduction to principle of flight. Why does an airplane fly but not flap its wings?
Lessons are offered both online and in person. Schedule of offered lessons and registration HERE
We support innovation in society, the multifaceted development of STEM, as well as young people as they are our future!
Feedback from Schools