ERASMUS+ is a pan-European cooperation program in the field of education. Within the ERASMUS+ program framework, students and teachers’ exchange among higher educational institutions of Europe takes place.The program exists for over 20 years, and it is being supported and funded by the European Union.
As a part of the ERASMUS+ program, TSI students are given an opportunity to go for a study or internship in one of the TSI partnering highschools.
Transport and Telecommunication Institute is a participant of the ERASMUS+ program since 2005.
Every TSI student starting from 2nd year has an opportunity to spend a semester and study his/her study program in one of the foreign universities, who have a cooperation contract with TSI.
To date, there are more than 40 partner universities of TSI within the framework of the ERASMUS + program!
- Todor Kableshkov University of Transport
- The University of National and Word Economy
- Technical University of Sofia
In Czech Republic:
- ISEP- Institut Supérieur d’Electronique de Paris
- University of Nantes (IUT de Saint Nazaire)
- ESME – Engineering School of Energy and Digital Technologies
- EPITA – School of Engineering and Computer Science
- FernUniversität in Hagen
- Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
- Wismar University of Applied Sciences: Tehnology, Business and Design
- Bremen University of Applied Sciences
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- University of Thessaly
- Technological Educational Institute of Epirus
In the Netherlands
- University of Economy in Bydgoszcz
- University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin
- National Defence University
- Wroclaw University of Technology
- Silesian University of Technology
- University of Murcia
- Madrid Technical University
- University of Duesto
- The University of Leon
- University of Alcalá
More information about the Programme:
Head of International Relations Anzelika Smagina
International students’ coordinator Aleksandra Abraite
Room: 100, 1st floor
Phone: +371 67100567