Transport and Telecommunications Institute (TSI) in the new study year, lectures are held both at TSI and remotely. In the first week, 193 lectures have already been given at TSI and 7 lectures in remote mode. When organizing studies at TSI the special epidemiological safety measures to be taken:
- Internal rules have been developed to limit the spread of COVID-19 infection
- All sanitary regulations are provided in the Institute’s premises – rooms and surfaces are disinfected once a day with a disinfectant with a shelf life of 72 h
- Hand disinfectants for individual use are available to everyone on each floor, auditoriums and corridors
- Each room and auditorium has a maximum number of people who can be in one room at a time, as well as the number of seats in the auditoriums is limited
- Being responsible and complying with security measures, the academic and administrative staff of the Institute has took the Covid-19 test
- There are also posters in the Institute’s premises reminding everyone to regularly disinfect hands, keep a distance of 2 meters from each other and not to visit the Institute in case of feeling unwell
If necessary, in order to minimize the risk of contact and infection, the Institute is ready to make changes in the organization and schedule of lectures.
Also, we remind all students, especially those who have returned from abroad, that all issues related to studies or the admission procedure can be resolved remotely. In case of feeling unwell, you can contact the Student Experience and Retention Department (Study Department) by writing or calling.
Be responsible and careful!
Protect yourself & those around you!