Due to the new regulations regarding Covid-19 distribution restrictions, the Transportation and Telecommunication Institute (TSI) informs upon the procedures and changes that will be effective from April 4, 2022:
- Wearing a mask covering the mouth and nose is not required on university premises
- As of April 4, 2022, undergraduate courses in all courses will be held only as in-person full-time courses
- Beginning April 4, 2022, PhD and Master’s programs will be held in both full-time and synchronous distance learning mode via online teaching environment
- In cases when students are temporarily outside the Republic of Latvia and cannot participate in the study process in person due to significant reasons, they must notify the Study Department of their absence in advance, before the beginning of the respective classes, in writing via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- in cases when the professors of certain study courses are temporarily away from the Republic of Latvia or for other reasons cannot participate in the study process in person, the teaching of the study course or module will be fully or partially organized remotely
Please be reminded that it is everyone’s responsibility to take care of their health. there are hand sanitizers in the common areas, and clear messages are posted to remind students to be safe and hygienic. If you notice signs of acute respiratory illnesses, contact your physician and follow the epidemiological guidelines established by SPKC.
See you at TSI!