If you are thinking about PhD studies – we have great news!
The application for the grant competition in the PhD study programme “Telematics and Logistics” offered by the Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI) has been extended! The aim of the competition is to strengthen the scientific and academic potential of TSI and develop research in priority areas by attracting and supporting young researchers.
In 2022, TSI announces 3 grants for PhD studies!
Priority areas of research this year are:
- Artificial Intelligence for Traffic Flow Predictions or AI for Real Time Traffic Management
- Computer Vision (for Road Traffic Analysis; etc.)
- Digitalization Processes and Digital Twins
The grants will fully cover the tuition fee and the academic/research position may be offered. Winners will be determined by competition taking into account the applicants’ achievements, accumulated experience, motivation, as well as the presentation of the proposed research topic and the statement to the rationale committee.
Both TSI and the universitie’s strategic partner, the University of the West of England (UWE Bristol), support Ukrainian citizens and offer 4 special grants for potential PhD students with Ukrainian citizenship!
- TSI announces 2 places in PhD studies for citizens of Ukraine
- UWE Bristol supports 2 additional PhD places for citizens of Ukraine
Application deadline: September 11, 2022. More information here.