TSI announces a call for grants to PhD students
Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI) is launching a grant competition 2023 for PhD students to support their research endeavors.
The grants will cover the tuition fee for the TSI PhD study program Telematics and Logistics. Additionally, an academic / research position may be offered.
Priority research topics for Grant Competition 2023:
- Application of image processing methods in biometric identification problems
- Diagnostics of technical systems based on hyperspectral computer vision methods
- Human-robot cooperative task planning using deep learning
- Augmenting human-robot collaboration with natural language processing and dialogue systems
- Development in large-scale robotics WAM (Wire Additive Manufacturing)
The application must include a CV in Europass format, copies of educational documents, a motivation letter. Other documents, such as a publications, recommendations from the supervisor of the master’s thesis or certificates and licenses can significantly increase the chances of receiving a grant. The application you can submit in Latvian or English.
Please read carefully the Regulations of the Competition