In honor of the Winter Graduation at TSI, we present a series of mini-interviews with some of the alumni.
This time our hero is Vyacheslav Cheglatonev, a graduate of the “Aviation Management” master’s programme, which is unique in scale of the Baltic States. Vyacheslav successfully defended his master’s thesis on the topic “Development of Strategy of a Regional Airport”.
– Vyacheslav, how long have you been working in the aviation industry and what position you acquire?
– I have been working in the aviation industry, in the field of airport management, for about 10 years. At the moment I am the Director of Marketing and Commerce at the Odessa International Airport. Previously I held the positions of commercial director of the largest airports in Ukraine – Boryspil and Lviv.
– Why did you choose the “Aviation Management” programme at TSI for your further professional development?
– First of all, I was attracted by the program itself and the optimally selected list of courses. Also, my choice was predetermined by the presence of lecturers and graduates of Cranfield University among the teachers, because it is one of the best universities in the world that trains specialists in the field of aviation management.
– What did you like about the study process?
– I liked the organization of the process itself, the online Moodle platform, the prompt reorientation to online learning during the lockdown, the high level of lecturers and programs’ key subjects. I would especially like to note the high level of professionalism of the scientific supervisor of my master’s thesis — professor, Dr. sc. administr. Yulia Stukalina.
– What will be most useful in your daily work?
– The knowledge gained in the fields of strategic management, change management, marketing and leadership will be very useful in my work.
Congratulations to Vyacheslav and all other graduates on the successful completion of their studies! From the bottom of our hearts, we wish that new knowledge and skills will help to further build a successful career!