This year, the 39th Research and Academic Conference “Research and Technology – Step into the Future” (RaTSiF-2021) will take place remotely on 23rd of April 2021 from 10:00 to 16:30 and Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI) invite everyone to join online.
- Education in Digital Era
- Computer Problems of the Information Society
- Innovations and Smart Technologies in Transport and Logistics
- Market: Research, Projects, Technologies and Problems of the Modern Economy
Within the framework of the conference, an open workshop “Education in Digital Age” is also organized, during which the participants will have the opportunity to listen an interesting presentations by representatives of TSI:
- Ph.D., Emmanuel Merchan, Acting Dean of Engineering Faculty of TSI, (Latvia) will give presentation on the topic: Challenges of Education in times of the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Prof., Dr. sc. ing., Dr. habil. sc. ing. Igor Kabashkin, Director of the TSI PhD Programme Telematics and Logistics (Latvia) will give presentation on the topic: E-learning game-based technology for training and education of transport and logistics specialists
Don’t miss your chance and join the open workshop to enjoy a great speaker presentation!
If you want to join an open workshop or a specific section, please click HERE
Live conference will be broadcast on the BigBlueButton platform
Official website of the conference: http://ratsif2021s.tsi.lv/
The purpose of the conference is to bring together young researchers of TTI and other institutions on the basis of mutual multidisciplinary scientific interests for obtaining breakthrough results of solution of tasks that are existing currently and will appear in the future.
Scientific agenda of the Conference includes Plenary presentations of the Latvian and foreign researchers, and presentations of young participants within the framework of sessions.
The RaT-SiF Conference is an annual event that provides a unique forum for young people to present their researches and to collaborate with their peers. All young academics involved in technical, economic and social research are invited to present a scientific talk describing their work. During the conference, each participant has an opportunity to find associates, strengthen lasting personal and professional relationships, to develop and improve their communication skills and to gain valuable experience in the environment of a scientific conference.