On September 16 at 14:00, a start-up project investment attraction pitch event will take place, where 7 teams will present their innovative ideas and developed prototypes, as well as share their experience of participating in the project.
7 iDEAHUB teams will pitch their innovation projects at September 16th
- Railway Maintenance Platform (RMP) team develops web platformfor railway operations, storing and analysing railway maintenance data using computer vision.
- APDoc team develops an application to automate the processing of image documentation collection, sorting and reporting for freight forwarder companies.
- Volkirion team develops a device for blind people that will allow them to remotely sense objects using sensors and haptic display.
- MyCompany team develops of a chatbot and a voice robot, which will be able to provide information about bus schedules and door-to-door route planning, using various vehicle types for Riga International Coach Terminal.
- iNNovatic team develops a prototype of a technology that automatically evaluates the compliance of the parameters of manufactured parts and structures with specifications and accuracy, based on a non-contact approach, replacing regular usage of hand-held measuring instruments, reducing human-factor in the acceptance process and automating manual and routine work in at enterprises.
- DiPROGer team develops low-cost drone system for multipurpose services integration, capable for example to monitor agriculture land or count trees. The core of the system is a platform available and simple to use for all sectors of the national economy: from a small family farm up to critical infrastructure service providers.
- The Metroble team from the Valmiera State Gymanasium develops a semi-automated robot that will assist in cleaning and maintaining the territories.
iDEAHUB supports teams by providing funding for project development, prototype development, scholarships for team members, as well as offers free training, participation in master classes and encourages the involvement of business partners, within the project “Transport and Communication Institute Innovation Grants for Students”.
Representatives of several investment funds will participate in the event, but the head of iDEAHUB – Janis Volberts, will tell how to apply for the project, because the next call will be open from September. Representatives from LETERA, MASOC and other associations and venture capital funds, as well as other organizations, will also participate in the event.
At the end of the event, there will be networking and snacks, as well as a tour of the TSI labs, Aviation and Robotics Center.
If you also want to learn more and be inspired – we are waiting for you on September 16 at 14:00 at the TSI!
We kindly ask to make a pre-registration:
DEAHUB is the centre of innovation and entrepreneurship at TSI. iDEAHUB supports the implementation of the “Grants for Students Innovations” project, as well as financially supporting pupils and students in the implementation of innovative ideas. More information here.
The event is planned both in person – TSI, Lomonosova street 1, Riga.
The photography, audio and video recording may occur during the event.