- Current Legislation
- Working Principles of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)
- Basic and Specific UAS Control Functions
- Basic Safety Rules
- Potential Hazards
- Best Practices for Safe and Legal Flights
- Classroom training on simulators
- Field training with certified professional instructor
* The schedule of the course might vary due to participants’ application amount.
Hurry up to apply! The number of participants in the group is limited - maximum 12 people!
For more information please write to email@example.com, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Lomonosova Street 1 - Room 404, Riga, LV-1019, Latvia, phone: (+371) 67100535, (+371) 29389408