Students up to the age of 25 (including) are able to apply for the “Studētgods” scholarship – 160 euros for 10 months a year!
Students can apply for the scholarship in case they are:
- from families with many children
- young people left without parental support or orphans
- with disability of groups I or II
To apply for a scholarship, students of these social groups must be enrolled in 1st year of studies in full-time undergraduate programs.
It is also possible to apply for a scholarship if the student is resuming his studies in 2023 after an academic break in full-time bachelor-level programmes.
Students in the 2nd year can also apply for the scholarship – including young people who received the scholarship in the 1st year already, if the average grade in the previous semester is 6 or higher.
Conditions set to obtain a scholarship:
- the results of the centralized exams must not be lower than 30% in Math and not lower than 40% in the Latvian
- during studies, the average grade must be 6 or higher
- the student must be without academic debts
- all criteria are re-viewed once a semester