Students up to age of 25 (including) have the opportunity to apply for the “Studētgods” scholarship – 160 euros for 10 months a year!
Students can apply for the scholarship in this study year
- from large families
- orphans and young people left without parental support
- with Group I and Group II disability
In order to apply for a scholarship, students of these social groups must be enrolled in 1st year studies in full-time undergraduate programs.
This autumn, students in the 2nd year can also apply for the scholarship – including those who received the scholarship already in the 1st year, if the average grade in the previous semester is 6 or higher.
Several rules are set for award the scholarship
- the results of the centralized exams must not be lower than 30% in Math and not lower than 40% in the Latvian
- during studies, the average grade must be 6 or higher
- the student must be without academic debts
- the criteria are reviewed once a term