The Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI) announces winter enrollment from December 2 – in Bachelor, Master, Doctoral and Distance Learning study programmes:
Bachelor’s degree programmes
Master’s degree programmes
Doctoral degree programme
Distance Learning study programmes
Studies Full/Part Time – a successful investment in your future, a good platform for career development or academic achievement.
Distance learning – an opportunity to obtain a bachelor’s or master’s degree by choosing the most convenient time and place for your studies.
- Is a modern dynamic university of applied science that provides high quality education and focuses on applied research. An individual approach and respectful attitude to our students, highly valued lecturers from all around the world, 16 scientific labs with modern equipment, a library with the largest collection of electronic books in Latvia and 20 study programmes;
- One of the values of TSI study programmes – they have been developed in cooperation with the largest employers of the industry – TSI business partners, who provide significant support and are an essential part of TSI. Different commercial and consulting projects are carried out in collaboration with representatives of industry;
- The Centre for Lifelong Learning is part of TSI, which works with the purpose to ensure professional development. The Centre offers different courses in IT field (Java, C ++, Cisco, Cloud technologies, etc.), as well industrial robot programming, logistics, project management, finances and language courses;
- TSI is proud of the Institute’s Telecommunications, Electronics and Robotics Center (TERC), which has 23 different types of robots available for student training, the number of robots is increasing every year.
- The Academic and Professional Aviation Center (APAC) provides training for TSI students and aviation professionals worldwide;
- Every year TSI organizes international scientific conferences and seminars, with participation of world-class professionals and specialists of the Transport, Aviation and Logistics industry.