If you are a TSI student and you are interested in engineering, come learn skills in robotics, electronics, and telecommunications for free!
In the club you will be able to:
- acquire basic skills in practical robotics and electronics
- learn the purposes of various electronic components and understand the electrical circuits of simple electrical devices
- independently create simple electronic devices: running lights, games, etc., as well as independently selected devices
- learn to program electronic devices on the Arduino platform
- create and program mobile robots
- participate in robotics competitions with your developed robot: TSI Robotics tournament and tournaments of other universities.
First meeting 02.11.2022. at 16.00, TSI, Telecommunications, Electronics, and Robotics Center, 1st floor, lab L1, Room 125.