On December 14, at Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI) will take place annual TSI Robotic Tournament, within the framework of the Latvian Robotics Championship, which is one of the biggest events of robotics enthusiasts and youth technical creativity interest clubs in Latvia.
Robot building enthusiasts will have the opportunity to demonstrate their and their robot’s skills and abilities in the following disciplines –
- Sumo – similar to Japanese sumo wrestlers, where two robots has to push each other out of the race ring
- iRobot sumo – on this year’s competition will be opportunty to see iRobot robot vacuums, which will be creatively modified to compete in the ring
- LineFollower – robot’s task is to follow the black line to the finish in the shortest possible time
- Labyrinth – robot must find its way out of the labyrinth as soon as possible
- Folkrace – rally robot, where independently orientating on the obstacle course robots must try to make as many circle tracks as possible
Competition disciplines are divided into two groups
- Free construction
Participants and guests will have the opportunity to take part in various contests and win prizes, as well as to see demonstrations of micro and nano sumo robots built by the best robotics engineers in the Latvia, which are competing with success in World-class competitions!
Participation in the event is free of charge and there are no limit on the number of registered robots, team members or age.
Registration for the tournament are HERE
More info: robotic.tsi.lv
Place: Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI), 1 Lomonosova Street, Riga
Time: Registration from 9a.m.
Opening ceremony at 10 a.m.
Event in the framework of Latvian Robotics Championship