We are proud to announce that the ERASMUS+ KA2 Spread Your Wings project was chosen by the Polish National Agency (Foundation for the Development of the Education System/FRSE) as an example of Good Practise, in the framework of the ERASMUS+ programme.
The main objective of the Project was to increase the quality and relevance of knowledge and skills of the professional masters programme Aviation Management students in response to the needs of the modern labour market and the changing socio-economic environment.
The study course developed within the framework of the project includes:
- Seven modules in electronic format
- Two multimedia lectures
- A series of six podcasts – interviews with the Aviation Industry experts
- “The Development of Sustainable Aviation Casebook” containing twelve case studies on the economic, social and environmental impact of the Aviation Industry
- A business simulation tool for students “Sustainable Airport Development”
- “The Development of Sustainable Aviation Manual” describing the main theoretical aspects of the sustainable development in the Aviation Industry
- “The Teacher Guidebook”.
An innovative study course titled “The Development of Sustainable Aviation” was created by three partner universities:
- University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszow, Poland – Project Leader
- Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Kazimieras Simonaviciaus University, Lithuania.
The Spread Your Wings project was successfully completed in October 2020. In the frame of the Project, three Aviation Schools for students; the Digital Academy and Aviation Academy for teachers were organized.