This year, the 20th International Multidisciplinary Conference “Reliability and Statistics in Transportation and Communication” (RelStat-20) was held remotely, but despite this, all the participants performed and, on many works active discussions flared up.
In this anniversary year, the conference organizing committee also held two competitions.
1) Competition for Best Paper by Young Researchers.
We are glad to announce that the winners of this competition are:
- “Virtual Campus Journey: Personalization versus Customization”, Bakhtiyor Esanov (Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology, Finland).
- “Neuroevolutionary Approach to Metamodel Based Optimization in Production and Logistics”, Ilya Jackson (Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia).
Winners receive a 100% discount on participation fee in the next RelStat conference.
2) Competition of Best Paper.
The winners were a group of authors representing the Fraunhofer Institute for Factory Operation and Automation IFF (Germany):
- Martin Hünermund, Maik Groneberg and Artur Schütz, for their article “Fast connected components object segmentation on fused lidar and stereo-camera point clouds with visual-inertial-gimbal for mobile applications utilizing GPU acceleration”.
The winners, in addition to the Diploma, receive the opportunity to participate in the next conference with a 50% discount on participation fee.
Congratulations to all the winners!
See you at the RelStat-21!