From November 7th, a series of lectures, held by ABSL Latvia, within the “Introduction to Global Business Services” project, is starting at TSI.
7- lecture series in TSI are the first industry – university partnership project implemented by ABSL Latvia. Lectures led by the exceptional industry professionals and high-level managers are providing the insightful view on the professional market for the students, within their educational process, which ensures the valuable knowledge addition for the professional toolkit of TSI students.
Topics of lectures, that are going to be held on throughout November:
- 12:30-14:00 The Concept Of Global Business Services (Rodion Shiryayev, Managing Director at MSC Shared Service Center Riga)
- 14:00-15:30 The Governance Of Global Business Services (Alesja Kircenko, Deputy Head at SEB Global Services)
- 12:30-14:00 HR Shared Services (Nelda Dinga – Employee Relations Lead, EMEA HQ & HR Services EMEA – Cabot Corporation)
- 14:00-15:30 Finance & Accounting Shared Services (Tatjana Dombrovska, ABSL Guest Lecturer With Broad Experience in Finance SSC)
- 12:30-14:00 Customer Service – Serving The Globe (Ieva AIzvakara – Business Area Manager: Procurement & Customer operations at Atea Global Services)
- 14:00-15:30 Procurement As Shared Services Function (Ginta Ikauniece – Senior Procurement Manager at Circle K Business Centre, Gunta Gorozniece – Senior Procurement Specialist at Circle K Business Centre)
- 12:30-14:00 IT Service Desk Within Global Business Services Organization (Timurs Junusovs – Continual Service Improvement Manager at Tietoevry ServiceDesk)
Students completing the course & attending all lectures will be awarded with the certificate, which is an exceptionally valuable addition to the professional resume.