! We remind you
- If you have been abroad in the last 14 days or have been in contact with a person who has returned from abroad, where the 14-day COVID-19 incidence rate exceeds 16 people per 100,000 inhabitants, do not to come to the Institute during the required period of self-isolation!
- Monitor your health and any symptoms of a respiratory infection (a elevated body temperature (fever), loss of breath), contact a medical professional immediately.
- Read out if you return to/enter Latvia
- Follow the list of countries, after which a self-quarantine must be held (published 30/10/2020). Information changes every day!
- Please do not gather in the Institute’s premises and try to keep distance of 2 m from each other
- The student hotel Duck Republik also offers self- quarantine facilities. (limited number of places). If you have any questions, please feel free and write to firstname.lastname@example.org
! All issues related to studies or the admission procedure can be resolved remotely.
In case you feel unwell, you can contact the Study Department by writing or calling, be responsible and careful!
Telephone: +371 67 100 661, +371 67 100 523
Protect yourself & those around you!