The 23rd International Multidisciplinary Conference RelStat – 2023 is coming and will take place on October 19-21, 2023 in TSI! This year’s base topic of the conference is “Digital Twins: From Development to Application”. Welcome to submit your abstracts by May 22, 2023!
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Twins
- Digital Transformation
- Smart Solutions in Transport Systems
- Networking and Telecommunications
- Reliability, Risks and Safety Applications
- Statistics, Modelling and its Applications
- Emerging Information systems and technologies
- Digital Economy and Business
- Human Machine Interactions
- Modern Trends in Higher Education
You are welcome to apply your abstract on one of the offered topics here: https://relstat2023.tsi.lv/
Abstract contribution deadline, to apply for a special session: 22.05.2023.
Dates of the Conference: 19 -21.10.2023.
During the conference, scientists from different countries, representatives of the industry, and government establishments will have an opportunity to review and discuss current trends, issues, innovations, ideas, and research results in the fields of digitalization and other related sciences.
The host the conference is Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI).
In case of any questions, please, contact conference coordinator:
Do not miss the opportunity to upgrade and valuably expand your professional network, by participating in RelStat-2023!
*Conference activities will be hosted in English.