We invite you to join the 22nd International Multidisciplinary Conference RelStat-2022, where the main topic this year is Artificial Intelligence in Transportation.
Sections and workshops are planned in the FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS:
- Smart Solutions in Transportation Systems
- Networking and Telecommunications
- Reliability, Risk Management and Safety: Theory and Applications
- Mathematics, Statistics, Modelling and its Applications
- Information Systems and Information Technologies
- Innovation in Business and Economics
- Mobile and Distance Education
More about the topics of the conference relstat2022.tsi.lv
The conference RelStat-2022 will take place on October 19-22, 2022, in Riga, Latvia. Given the epidemiological situation and possible travel restrictions, the conference will take place in hybrid mode – both face-to-face and remote.
During the conference, scientists from different countries, business and government agencies will discuss current issues and innovations, ideas and research results in the fields of transport and logistics and other related sciences.
The host the conference is Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI).
Special session proposals: until 30.05.2022
Abstract submission and registration: until 30.05.2022
We invite everyone to participiate in the conference RelStat-2022 to discuss the latest scientific achievements, share opinions and experiences!
The conference will be held in English. For more information on registration, abstract submission and participation, please see here