We invite you to join the 21st International Multidisciplinary Conference Reliability and Statistics in Transportation and Communication (RelStat-2021) which will take place on October 14 – 15, 2021. The annual forum hosts distinguished researchers, experts, and professionals representing various fields of research related to transport and logistics, information technology and digital economy, etc.
Given the restrictions imposed due to the spread of COVID-19 infection, the conference will be held remotely, by using the BigBlueButton platform.
We are glad to introduce our keynote speakers:
- Dr. Amnir HadaChi from University of Tartu, Institute of Computer Science, ITS Lab, Estonia, with the topic “In The Quest of Reconstructing Accurate Individual Mobility History From Mobile Network Data”
- Dr. Alexey Aleksandrov from International Management Institute, Ukraine, Baltic International Academy, Latvia, with the topic “Banking and Investment: How to Control Decision Based on Statistic? Big Ideas are Usually Simple Ideas”
- Maxim Pivovar – Chief Information Officer at S7 Technics, Russia, with the topic “Digitalization in the Area of Maintenance, Repair and Continuous Airworthiness of Aircraft”
Topics of the conference:
- Smart Solutions in Transportation Systems
- Networking and Telecommunications
- Reliability, Risk and Safety Applications
- Mathematics, Statistics, Modelling and its Applications
- Information Systems and Information Technologies
- Business and Economics Applications
- Mobile and Distance Education
You will still have time to join the conference as a listener! More information can be found HERE.
We encourage everyone to participate in the RelStat-2021 conference. Gain new knowledge, participate in research discussions and gain experience from global experts!
Conference Agenda are HERE