The intake of new students at the Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI) has started, and this year, mainly for safety reasons, we invite every future student and their parents to individual consultations outside the auditoriums, in the fresh air, in the TSI backyard! During the event on May 15, from 11:00 – 15:00 awaits you:
- acquaintance with two faculties – Engineering Faculty and Transport and Management Faculty & offered study programs
- individual consultations and the opportunity to meet & talk to TSI lecturers
- all about scholarships and grants
- discount and loyalty program
- and other news and surprises!
We welcome every future student and their parents, everyone who wants to study in our programs: at bachelor’s, master’s and PhD level!
Register and get answers to all your questions!
Pre-registration is mandatory, number of places are limited
Individual consultations take place in Latvian, Russian and English
Individual consultations are organized within the restrictions and in accordance with the epidemiological situation in the country;
Due to changes in the epidemiological situation and restrictions, as well as due to adverse weather, the event may be moved online.