The Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI) invites future students and their parents to an Open Day on August 11 at 16:00 (Riga Time), during which we will tell you about:
- study programmes, their advantages and uniqueness
- internship opportunities in international and Latvian companies
- high-paying job opportunities for TSI graduates and students
- successful careers examples of our graduates around the world
Do you know that…
- TSI ranks among the TOP 10 in the list of the best higher education institutions according to the TOP 2022 of the most recommended schools & studies by employers!
- The bachelor’s study programme “Transport and Business Logistics” ranks 1st place among Latvian universities in the field of transport services!
- The bachelor’s study programme “Computer Science” has been ranked among the TOP3 Latvian universities in the field of computer science, taking first place among Latvian private universities!
- TSI is in the leading position in the ranking of universities in terms of the income of master’s level graduates
This shows that TSI provides all the necessary knowledge and practical skills, which are highly appreciated by employers from the very beginning of studies!
On August 11, during the Open Day we will also go on a tour of TSI where you will see your future study environment, the Robotics and Telecommunication Center, the unique aviation labs where our students gain practical experience, and our library, which is available 24/7.
The Open Day will take place at the TSI Campus – at Lomonosova Street 1, Riga. The language of the event will be in Latvian, but you can ask questions in a language convenient for you – Latvian, Russian or English.