After successful completion of the course, student will be able to demonstrate and employ the following:
- To demonstrate in-depth or extended knowledge and understanding in Management Science theory, which provide the basis for creative thinking and interpretation of the latest trends in management knowledge;
- Explain the influence of external environmental factors on internal organizational processes;
- Formulate and present the ideas and thoughts in response to changes in the business environment;
- To master the methods of planning, management and control of the use of resources, using information technologies and methods of data processing.
- To be able to take responsibility for the results of group work and to carry out its analysis;
- To acquire managerial decision-making skills, to assess critically the ethical side of decisions;
- To be able to organize independently the work and to conduct self-analysis.
- To be able to implement an organizational management function that is aimed at obtaining the results, the creation of a product, which meets the needs of the customers, due to which the organization exists;
- To be able to assess the financial and technological performance of the company and make decisions to promote optimization of the company's activities and improvement ofprofitability;
- To be able to respond quickly to changes in the business environment and determinē which direction to choose, taking into account the changes, to develop strategic plans and to make innovative decisions;
- To be able to analyse critically and assess the consequences of the managerial decisions and their predictable results.